Thu, 30 May|
Anderton Boat Lift
Employee Experience @ The Boat Lift
Uplifting EX through Coaching & Co-creation!
Date & Time
30 May 2019, 09:00 – 15:00
Anderton Boat Lift , Lift Ln, Northwich CW9 6FW, UK
About The Event
Experience is Everything. Join us for our regular EX get-together at our stunning venue, which is quickly becoming our UK HQ for Employee Experience!
This interactive and inspiring group coaching session brings colleagues together to work on real challenges that they are facing within their organisations. The session also introduces the concept and field of employee experience (EX) to participants in a unique setting and environment. Massively memorable, this is an experience you'll never forget.
Between 9am and 1pm is reserved for the immersive group coaching session where we work on your real EX challenges whilst weaving in our latest EX research. This is then followed by the afternoon's experience on the river.
- Learn about the world's leading EX organisations and what they are doing differently to attract, retain and engage employees
- Hear the latest trends and how companies can create powerful connections and experiences for their employees that lead to high performance
- Understand and learn the fundamentals of EX and be able to apply them at your company
- Co-create with colleagues and develop new ideas to deliver exceptional employee experiences and business results
- Relaxed, informal, and unique setting
- Each EX tour includes a signature experience delivered by the tour guide, which relates directly to the learning content
- Work directly with one of the World's leading figures in EX
- Buffet-style lunch by the river followed by a visit to the exhibition, and an optional boat ride or river walk
- Certificate of Experience
Limited spaces. Internal team experiences can also be booked. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
EX Tour Ticket
Book in February for only £299! Discounts on multiple company bookings available: email@example.com To arrange payment by invoice, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org