Thu, 07 Nov|
Certified HEX Practitioner - HEX 2-Day Immersion
Our flagship programme delivered over 2 intensive days.
Date & Time
07 Nov 2019, 21:30 – 08 Nov 2019, 16:30
Florence House, St Mary's Rd, Hinckley LE10 1EQ, UK
About The Event
Experience is Everything. This immersive and in-depth certfication builds confidence, capabilities and success with employee experience (EX). Our certification has been described as an 'absolute revelation' because of the unique combination of content, coaching, and collaboration. Working with an HEX Coach, you will accelerate your progress with EX and learn to successfully apply the key principles of EX while working within the context of a holistic approach.
- Learn about the world's leading EX organisations and what they are doing differently to attract, retain and engage employees
- Understand how companies can create powerful connections and experiences for their employees that lead to high performance
- Learn to create a powerful human-centred movement to strategically and operationally bring EX into your work and company
- Build aligned, connected, and compelling journeys within work for employees
- Understand and learn the fundamentals of EX and be able to apply them at your company
- Develop new ideas to deliver exceptional human and business outcomes
- Position yourself at the forefront of the EX field and work with some of the leading figures within the field
- Certfication as an HEX Practitioner
- Signed copy of the best-selling book, Employee Experience
- Assignment-based to ensure effective learning transfer and real-time application of principles and concepts
- Post-certification follow-up support
- Inclusion in EX research and thought leadership projects
- Membership of WEEI Alumni
HEX 2-Day Immersion
Registration includes lunch and refreshments on both days, a signed copy of Employee Experience, and the HEX Practitioner certificate. There is an optional evening get-together planned for the 7th November.